Pull on your gumboots (or any other enclosed shoes), the animals are waiting! There are eggs to collect, lambs to feed and Georgie the Pig is always happy for a treat at the real working farm located 10 minutes from Bathurst.
A day spent exploring and making new friends comes to a comfortable end with accommodation options including two-bedroom units and a farm house that sleeps 10, each with their own barbecue and outdoor dining area. There are also powered and unpowered camping sites with access to hot showers and the camp kitchen.
Packages are available to include all farmstay activities that are scheduled morning and evening, leaving you plenty of time to explore the local region during the day.
Depending on the time of year, these include:
- Collecting eggs and feeding the chickens
- Bottle feeding lambs and calves
- Led rides on the ponies and draft horse
- Sled and sulky rides with the gentle clydesdale
- Trick lessons with Georgie the Performing Pig, and Eeyore the donkey
- Hay rides and tractor tours