YHA is one of the best-kept secrets for an affordable family holiday, and it gets even better when you take 15% off your entire booking if you stay mid-week!*
What you can expect when you stay at YHA:
- A variety of room layouts (family rooms with double beds, bunks, combinations of both) that can be booked privately to work for any family.
- High-quality shared guest kitchens, so you can prepare delicious family meals.
- Outdoor areas, swimming pools and barbecues that make for easy entertaining in a youthful environment.
- Families travelling together – mention in your booking comments if you are travelling as multiple families together and we will try to locate your rooms appropriately.
- Everyone’s welcome at YHA – diversity is our middle name and learning to travel and travelling to learn is the core of who we are.
- Location, location, location – YHAs are usually centrally located and have easy access to shops, beaches, cafes and some of the most stunning wilderness areas in Australia.
- Reliable high-speed Wi-Fi – whether it’s an urgent email, home-schooling or a movie on a tablet for the kids, you can count on having great internet wherever you go.