Malolo Island Resort is an intimate, rustic resort. It’s about a bure near the beach, surrounded by the world’s friendliest people with a lively and authentic culture. You will be served by the descendants of villagers who have lived there for thousands of years, offering true Fijian hospitality. Perfect for families and couples alike, at Malolo, you can fill your day with a myriad of activities or simply unwind and do nothing at all. Malolo is about reconnecting with family and friends without the distractions of ‘mod-cons’. Just the sounds of the coconut trees swaying and the ocean lapping the shore, under the bluest of skies by day and a blanket of stars by night.
For a limited time only stay five, six or seven nights and receive two nights free.
Plus all this extras for free:
- Welcome Fruit Drink
- Organised daily program for children 4-12 in Tia’s Tree House Kids Club
- Wi-Fi Hotspots in public areas
- Access to the Resort Adult and Teenage Lounges*
- Unlimited use of resort beach equipment including: catamarans, stand-up paddle boards, windsurfers, kayaks, ocean pontoon, snorkel equipment, masks, fins and life jackets.
- Guided Walks
- Hosted Management drinks & traditional Fijian Meke dance entertainment (Sat nights)
- Kava Ceremony (Wednesday nights)