Q Station is a hidden gem located at North Head on the shores of Sydney Harbour in Manly. Nestled in native Australian bushland with stunning views overlooking the glittering waters below and the skyline of the CBD on the horizon, you can feel like you are removed from the hustle and bustle of the city – even though it’s just a short ferry ride away. The original site housed the former Quarantine Station at Sydney Harbour National Park, however, the modern-day Q Station offers stylish hotel accommodation, interactive ghost and history tours, group activities, restaurants and a unique destination for weddings, events and conferences.
Take advantage of these special room rates
- Queen Deluxe Suite for up to four guests (two adults and two children) – $249.00 per night
- Retreat Suite for up to four guests (two adults and two children) – $279.00 per night
- Isolation Apartment for up to six people – $359.00 per night
- Three Bedroom Cottage for up to six people – $409.00 per night
- Overnight accommodation (minimum two-night stay)
- Breakfast daily
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- $20.00 credit to use in the Visitor Centre Café
- 10% off all dining, retail and tours
- Late check out of 12pm
To book, contact the hotel directly on 02 9466 1500 or email H8773@accor.com.
Terms and conditions: Valid for stay dates from 15 October 2020 to 31 January 2021. Minimum two-night stay. Pre-payment required at the time of booking. Cancellations not permitted.