Join a Dreamtime Southern X tour to learn about the Dreamtime and the culture of Aboriginal people in Sydney.
Looking for something different to entertain the kids this June long weekend or in the upcoming school holidays? Be touched by the oldest human culture on Earth on a 90-minute leisurely walkabout with an Aboriginal guide in The Rocks, Sydney.
All ages are welcome and the fun, engaging tour is the perfect introduction to the living Aboriginal Dreamtime cultural heritage of Sydney.
What to expect on a Dreamtime Southern X tour:
- Explore The Rocks from an Aboriginal perspective
- Experience a local Aboriginal greeting and learn some of the language spoken
- Meet friendly, knowledgeable Aboriginal guides
- Participate in a Sydney cultural acknowledgement of Earth Mother using clapsticks
- View cultural objects and materials
- Learn about the Aboriginal Dreamtime, its origin, history and culture
- Understand the connection between modern Sydney and the Aboriginal Dreaming
- Enjoy stunning harbour views